Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Change is Bad

Finding my old blog was easy.

Signing in was hell.

Dear Google, you stink.  I have no idea if I'm actually signed in correctly or not.  I am befuddled at your "help" which is of no help at all.  Simply sending me to forums where other similarly confused people answer questions in their own befuddled manner is not helpful.

I was happy having separate email, youtube and blog accounts.  You, dear google, have made connecting these things (which you appear to have purchased) impossible to use.

A fairly peaceful afternoon has turned into an exercise in frustration, irritation, and now I'm totally off the path of whatever train of thought brought me back to this simple blog.  I think I wanted to write up a recipe for one of my daughters, but I could be wrong.

~sigh~

I think I'll go make dinner. 

No comments: