Wednesday, May 7, 2008


















Busy writing one last final paper but wanted to share a couple things.

First, Mary Grace is participating in Mock Trial. http://www2.massbar.org/pub_programs/mock_trial/ She wants to be a lawyer, so this is good practice.

Second, Celia had great shoes and great hair for the dance, there's photos up above.
We had a grand time at the Boston Marathon, will have to write it up and post our photos. Lance Armstrong ran right past us, as did thousands of others.



2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh! Celia looks absolutely stunning. Those shoes are just brilliant, but I fear I would break my neck wearing shoes that high. Ahhhh I'm a flat heeled girl in a high heel world!

Lisa Beth said...

You'll be pleased to know that Celia told me she took OFF the shoes when she started dancing and only put them back on to leave! LOL