Saturday, June 21, 2008

Delay

There is more to tell about our cross country journey for Douglas to read and follow along on the map - but there's a slight delay. We had to speed up by a day because the girls' grandpa got called back to his job overseas early. I'm exhausted, but we arrived safely and had breakfast with my parents this morning, before they had to leave for the airport.

My computer's got a bit of a problem too - it only recognizes my little MP3 player that James gave me on our anniversary, and not my camera memory stick, not my documents flash drives, or my iPod. It's frustrating! I can't charge up the iPod or download all our trip pictures! We'll head to the computer store on Monday to see if they can fix it, so we can add a slide show of our journey for Douglas to see.

Plans are to see a movie together tonight and go to church together as a family in the morning, something we haven't done since Christmas time. Yay! :-)

No comments: