Monday, June 2, 2008

Too Busy To Blog

It's been a whirlwind week. Seeing my husband again, Annual Conference, doctor visits, catching up with family and friends, and a little work thrown in as well. Whew. There is much to write about, which I hope to do whilst on the plane back to Boston. Got in a couple more runs while in Houston, so there's that too.

Meanwhile, my iPod is charging (and full of James' music library now!) and I've got to get my bags organized for the flight. Reading to do and much writing. I'm glad for a four hour block of work. Can't wait to see my girls again. Our plans are for a fancy dinner out to say "thank you" to Grandma (who has been caring for them in my absence) and to celebrate our anniversary. It's always been a family celebration until this year, with the family two thousand miles apart.

I'm enjoying the people watching at the airport. The young couple in matching blue "Honeymooners" t-shirts, the family with baby in a snugli carrier, the teens with their crammed backpacks, the business travellers off to work, the girl with the big stuffed ladybug, the guy comparing his iPod and DVD player to my computer, iPod, cell phone that plays music and my new tiny MP3 player - such a wide variety of people and styles of travelling!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Finally catching up on my reading here. I love your description of people watching, I do that too. :D